For sales & enquiries call us on:

+44 (0)1484 864733

Need Help?

Have a question?

Please phone us on:-

+44 (0)1484 864 733

Or make an enquiry on-line via our contact form

Founded in 1968 

The company was founded in 1968 by Leonard Hobbs as "Pennine Technical & Design Services Ltd" and to this day remains a family run business. We quickly outgrew our premises in Saddleworth, relocating to our current site in Huddersfield.
Pennine Industrial Equipment have been located at our current premises in Skelmanthorpe since 1984. Our manufacturing facilities are split between two main buildings, one for Machined Plastics, the other for Premium Conveyor Chain. We are further expanding our manufacturing facilities to keep up with the increased demand for our Premium Conveyor Chain & Silent Chain for Power Trnasmission